Friday 2 February 2018

​NRI ANNOUNCES I-STAR/CORE FOR WHOLESALE BROKERAGE FIRMS

TOKYO, Feb 2 (Bernama-BUSINESS WIRE) -- Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. (NRI, TOKYO:4307), a leading global provider of system solutions and consulting service, today announced an entirely revamped I-STAR, NRI’s securities back-office solution for wholesale brokerage firms, which has been rebranded as “I-STAR/CORE.” As part of the rollout, all existing I-STAR clients, including global top investment banks, have successfully migrated to I-STAR/CORE as of the end of December 2017, as scheduled.
 
Financial institutions’ needs are drastically diversifying in response to ever-constant innovation and system reforms in capital markets, including the shortening of JGB settlement cycles. NRI chose to revamp I-STAR, the industry’s de facto standard solution in the Japanese market, to best meet these changing needs, enabling financial institutions to keep pace with the advancement of capital market standards.

http://mrem.bernama.com/viewsm.php?idm=31082

No comments:

Post a Comment